- Prevalence of hypercholesterolemia and statins intake in the outpatient practice in the Russian Federation (ICEBERG study)
- Treatment and secondary prevention of stable ischemic heart disease
- Management of Dyslipidemia for chronic forms of coronary artery disease: a review of Guidelines.
- Analysis of the results of the ACCORD Lipid study. The positive effect of combined therapy of statin and fenofibrate in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Assessment of myocardial contractile function of left ventricle in patients with STEMI after use of manual thrombus aspiration: results of three years of observation
- Relationship of polymorphisms of ace, adra2b, adrb1 and enos genes associated with arterial hypertension and lipid metabolism disorders
- Development of a calculator for laboratory diagnosis of the risk assessment of coronary atherosclerosis
- Celebrating the 85th birth anniversary of D.M. Aronov
- Celebrating the 80th birth anniversary of A.A. Lyakishev
- Celebrating the 60th birth anniversary of M.I. Voevoda
- Celebrating the 75-th birth anniversary of V.V. Simerzin
- Rationale new target level of low density lipoprotein cholesterol in Russian guidelines for the diagnosis and correction of disturbances of lipid metabolism in the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis. Position of RNAS experts.
- Report on the Xth Annual RNAS Scientific Conference