- The problem of intact coronary arteries: what non-invasive tests can solve it?
- Smooth muscule transgeline and its role the atherosclerotic process
- Results from Long-term Combination Therapy Statins with Fenofibrate in Patients with Mixed Hyperlipidemia
- Lipid-lowering Therapy and Predictors of Outcomes in Patients with heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Oxidized low-density lipoproteins as indicators of the developmnet of chronic cardiovascular insufficiency in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease of occupational etiology
- Echocardiographic assessment of the epicardial fat layer in patients with various stages of coronary artery disease
- A parodontopathogenic microflora in atherosclerotic plaque in patient with cardiovascular disease
- Statins: to whom and in what cases are they indicated?
From the editor