- Pitavastatin (LIVAZO) in the treatment of dyslipidemia in routine clinical practice in russia. Russian programme "LEADER"
- Physiological and pathological role of adipose tissue in atherosclerosis
- Predictors of prognosis in patients with acute coronary syndrome without ST segment elevation after percutaneous coronary intervention
- The role of proteins GDF11, GDF15, CCl11, JAM-a in the regulation of the lipid spectrum, female sex hormones and lipid peroxidation in healthy women and patients with essential hypertension
- Association of lipoprotein(a) with proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) in young males
- Early detection of myocardial perfusion impairments in cancer patients undergoing polychemotherapy
- The role of lipoprotein (a) in the development of multisite atherosclerosis and aortic valve stenosis. Clinical case and review